Wednesday, November 20, 2002
The only thing I have out in submission is AbNo, to Double Dragon ebooks. I subbed that... back in July or August, I think, and was supposed to have heard by the end of September. I queried in early November to check the status, and haven't heard anything yet.
Part of me wants them to reject it, because I have some great ideas for a revision. Part of me doesn't care, and the other part of me wants them to accept it so I don't have to revise it so heavily. I wonder which part will win.
If I don't hear anything from them by mid-December, I'm putting it on my list for February to revise both AbNo and AlSo.
Vicki, some rejection letters will be going out this weekend. I refuse to say if you're getting one or not. Have to reread all the stories first. :)
Jennifer 1:25 PM
.......................
/// ///
|
|
|